- 1 package Cracker Barrel®4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce Kit – prepared as per package directions
- 2 ½ tbsp (37.5 mL) Lactancia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactancia milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large red-skinned potatoes, skin-on, thinly sliced
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, skin-on, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4-6 slices of Pancetta, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh oregano , finely chopped (or dry)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh thyme, finely chopped (or dry)
sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F (190° C). Brush interior of a 4” x 9” baking pan with oil and set aside.
- Prepare Cracker Barrel® 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce as per package instructions and set aside.
- Place sliced potatoes, shallots and pancetta into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add oregano, thyme, salt and pepper, and using your hands, gently toss until everything is evenly mixed. Arrange layers of potato slices in a circular pattern, adding Cracker Barrel® 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce in between the layers and on top. Reserve any remainder of the sauce to pour on while serving. Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for 10-15 more minutes until potatoes are tender to the fork, and desired amount of browning is achieved.