Cheese & Onion Stuffed Potato Skins with Sriracha Drizzle
These fully loaded potato skins pack a spicy kick. They’re perfect for making ahead on the weekend and having on hand for dinner on busy weeknights.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) Cracker Barrel Old shredded cheese, divided
- 2 tsp (10 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped chives
- PREHEAT oven to 375° (190°C).
- PRICK potatoes all over with fork; transfer to microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes begin to soften. Flip over; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- CUT potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp with spoon, leaving 1/4-inch (5 mm) border all around. Mash potato pulp until smooth; stir in 3/4 cup (175 mL) cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- DIVIDE potato mixture evenly among potato skins; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Transfer to baking pan.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with sriracha; sprinkle with chopped chives.
These baked potatoes are also delicious with crispy bacon bits, cooked chopped ham or turkey.