- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cracker Barrel Mozzarella Block
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Cracker Barrel Parmesan Shreds, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 lb (500 g) pizza dough
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pizza sauce
- 2 oz (60 g) pepperoni
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Whisk egg with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; set aside.
- On lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into 15- x 11-inch (38 x 28 cm) rectangle, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough, leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border at edges. Sprinkle evenly with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the Parmesan cheese.
- Starting from one long end, roll up into log, pinching ends to seal. Transfer seam side down to parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Brush egg wash lightly over top of dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese bubbles and melts. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
Substitute salami or crumbled cooked sausage for pepperoni if desired.
Serve with additional pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.