- 1 package Cracker Barrel® 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce – prepared as per package directions
- tbsp (15 mL) Lactancia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactancia milk
- 1 lb (500g) linguine noodles, cooked as per package directions
- tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb (500 g) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) spinach, fresh, de-stemmed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare linguine as per package directions and set aside.
- Prepare Cracker Barrel® 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce and set aside, keeping it warm.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, on medium-high heat, and sauté the garlic and onion for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimp and mushrooms and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach, oregano and parsley and sauté for another minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the prepared linguine and Cracker Barrel® 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese Sauce and gently toss to distribute ingredients. Remove from heat and serve.