- 1 package Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit – prepared as per package directions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactantia milk
- 8 oz (225 g) fettucine, cooked as per package instructions
- 4 garlic bulbs, cloves separated and peeled
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 grilled chicken breasts cut into strips
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 mL) basil or parsley
sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Separate and peel garlic cloves. Cut red peppers into strips. Place garlic and red peppers onto the baking sheet and drizzle with 3 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place into the oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- While garlic and peppers are roasting, prepare pasta as per package directions, and slice the cooked chicken breasts into strips.
- Prepare Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit and set aside.
- After draining pasta, drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and toss in the roasted garlic and red peppers. Divide into 4 servings and pour on Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce.