Saucy No-Bake Mexiqueso Beef Nachos
Pour on the flavour! With Cracker Barrel® Mexiqueso Cheese Sauce Kit there is no need to bake nachos in the oven anymore. Get ready to elevate your nacho game!
- 4 - 6
- 1 package Cracker Barrel® Mexiqueso Cheese Sauce Kit – prepared as per package directions
- 2 ½ tbsp (37.5 mL) Lactantia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactantia milk
- 1 lb (500g) ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 1 12 oz (350g) bag of corn chips
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sliced olives, green or black
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) guacamole
- Brown beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 5-7 minutes. Add water and taco seasoning, and stir for another 3-4 minutes until sauce has thickened and ground beef is thoroughly cooked. Set aside and prepare Cracker Barrel® Mexiqueso Cheese sauce as per package directions. Set aside.
- Lay corn chips on a large plate, or pan, and evenly distribute ground beef mixture on top of the chips. Top with diced peppers, olives, and chopped cilantro. Pour on Cracker Barrel® Mexiqueso Cheese Sauce and serve with a side of salsa and guacamole.