- 3 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Mozza-Cheddar Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK macaroni as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook 3 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add flour; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually add milk; cook 5 min., stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 10 min., stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 cups cheese.
- DRAIN macaroni. Add to cheese sauce; stir until evenly coated. Spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Have leftovers? Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Then, reheat in the microwave until heated through
Have leftovers? Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Then, reheat in the microwave until heated through, stirring halfway through the microwave time.