- 3 macaroni, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Mozza-Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup lightly crushed potato chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook 3 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add flour; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually stir in milk; cook 5 min., stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 10 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add 2 cups cheese; stir until melted.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to cheese sauce; stir until evenly coated. Spoon into 2-L casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese, bacon and crushed chips.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Prepare using Cracker Barrel Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese.
Serve with a crisp green salad tossed with your favourite dressing.