- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza sauce
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 11 slices Cracker Barrel Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pepperoni slices
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) garlic butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Cracker Barrel Parmesan Shreds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C); line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- ROLL puff pastry into an 18- x 12-inch (45 x 30 cm) rectangle, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Spread pizza sauce evenly over puff pastry leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border along one long edge. Top evenly with cheese slices and pepperoni.
- ROLL pastry into log shape to enclose filling; trim ends. Cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick rounds to make 18 pinwheels. Arrange on prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- BRUSH tops evenly with melted garlic butter. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes flipping halfway or until golden brown. Sprinkle Parmesan and parsley over top.
For a vegetarian option, replace pepperoni with sliced olives and diced red pepper and onion.