- 4 slices Cracker Barrel Havarti Cheese Slices
- 1 can (170 g) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) diced pickles
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 pretzel buns, halved
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, softened
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Preheat broiler. Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, celery, pickles, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place bun halves on foil-lined baking sheet. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted; spread with butter.
- Top with tuna mixture, tomato slice, avocado and cheese slice. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Substitute all-dressed bagels for pretzel buns if desired.