Cheddar Horseradish Burgers
Horseradish adds a zesty flavour to these juicy pork patties. Pair these cheesy burgers with your favourite toppings and condiments for an elevated flair.
- 1 lb (500 g) ground pork
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) horseradish
- 2 green onions, diced
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 4 slices Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 4 brioche burger buns
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well.
- COMBINE ground pork, horseradish, green onions, salt and pepper in large bowl. Divide mixture into 4 portions; shape into 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick patties.
- GRILL patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until well marked and instant-read thermometer inserted into center reaches 160°F (71°C). Top each burger with slice of cheese; cook, covered, for about 1 minute or until melted.
- GRILL buns lightly until heated through. Serve burgers on buns.
To make burger patties ahead, freeze formed patties in single layer in resealable plastic bag for up to 3 months. Cook from frozen.